Wednesday, September 23, 2009

psychic

No, really, I kinda am. Hah. I've been recognizing the Holy Spirit moving in me. It wasn't until very recently that I realized not everyone understood things as acutely or as completely as I do. I seriously thought it was just normal to "feel" what other people are thinking. Not speaking...thinking. I know what they're thinking, but it's not like their head turns into an open book that I'm reading. The knowledge comes in the form of a feeling. Like a total package of their feelings that's been emptied onto me, and I see what they're thinking, feeling, and the reason behind it.

Sometimes, I also have deep feelings for what will happen in the future, before they come true.

Not only that, but in certain cases, I feel so drawn to someone, I start to know what they're doing, what they're going to say, and where they're going to be. Last quarter, there was someone I was really drawn to/burdened for, and some days I would wake up knowing I was going to run into that person.

Sorry if this sounds super creepy. It kinda does, haha. But now that I've recently gotten in touch with the charismatic inside of me, I'm learning to recognize acts of the Holy Spirit. I seriously thought these things were normal; that these "feelings" happened to everyone.

I take it as confirmation of God dwelling in me. It's pretty reassuring. Now I just need to make sure I'm not bragging about it. Oh, I am so prone to pride. Help me, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment