Wednesday, December 16, 2009

change

Wow, I am writing this in a state of AWE. God is SO good!!!

My dad often thinks of me as too much of a dreamer or idealist. He thinks I'm not down to earth enough. Therefore, he doesn't really encourage or support the things that I hold dear. So when several people suggested that I consider going on a summer project, I knew it would be a dangerous conversation to have with my dad.

But God is SO faithful and created the most perfect opportunity for me to tell my dad. Not only was he okay with it, but he actually ENCOURAGED me to go.

!!!!!!

What?! Yes, he actually encouraged me to go. Reading that sentence is still almost too good to be true for my eyes. Dang. Praise God!

I think that's what I want to end this blog with. Praise God, praise God, praise God!

Any praises you've experienced lately? Share them with me. =]

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!!!! PRAISE JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is SOOOO awesome!!! I'm so happy for you! That is truly a miracle from God! :) The same happened to me this past January after EPIC conference. My parents would NEVER allowed me to go anywhere since I'm there only child, but unexpectedly they said yes too. It's funny how God makes things happen without us knowing at times and once we back off. Ohh the Lord is so good!! I LOVE U & SUPER EXCITED FOR YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete