Thursday, December 3, 2009

four

That's the number of hours I spent talking to a friend last night. Amazing.

My friend and I are completely opposite. We have two totally different mindsets. That's why we like talking with each other so much. While completely aggravating at times, it's a total trip to see where he's coming from.

We talked about relationships and boys and girls and their interactions. I decided that I just need to be a relationship expert. Or something. We talked about what it means to be in a relationship and what constitutes a date and what marriage should look like. We defined "hooking up" and why we both want our future spouses to be virgins.

It's still astounding to me how we can have such fundamentally different philosophies, and yet reach the same conclusions, or at least agree on the same moral principles.

No comments:

Post a Comment