Tuesday, December 8, 2009

impossible

Today, I woke up feeling so incredibly great! It's like seeing the world through brand new eyes. I was just hit by the inordinate amount of blessings God has given me. I am so not worthy. God has been so generous to me!

And it's been a while since I've been hit by the beauty of SLO. But walking to class, I couldn't help but admire the hills and the sky and the greenery. I felt so alive and just so...ah, if I could put words to it, the closest thing that would capture how I felt today is feeling God smiling down at me. Yes, that works.

Last night, I was just hit by God's love for me. It's so...resilient, hah. And persevering. Romans 8:38-39 prove that. There is nothing, NOTHING in this world that can separate us from the love of God!

Lately fear has been governing my life, and the verse that encourages me is 1 John 4:18. "Perfect love casts out all fear." And if nothing can separate me from perfect love, than what do I have to fear? Nothing and nobody.

1 comment:

  1. wait... what's impossible? oh and i miss feeling like you did that morning... everyday used to be like that lol

    ReplyDelete