Sunday, December 20, 2009

romantic

Not that I've changed my sentiment at ALL about not wanting a boyfriend or dating at this moment in time, but I must mention that I've been following a couple's blog, and it's making me feel all domestic-y and cute-sy and romantic-y. I guess they make me want in the long term what they have presently.

My friend was telling me a story about how she was having a mood swing-y day, and she felt so bad about the way she treated her boyfriend, she apologized and told him that if he didn't want to be with her anymore, she understood. His response was enough to melt even this cold, anti-boy heart of mine. He said, "God brought us together, and He'll be the one to break us apart. It doesn't matter what you do or say. Until God breaks us apart, I'm staying with you."

When I hear about stuff like that, I just ask God to please send me someone who will say (and mean!) stuff like that to me. Swoon.

1 comment:

  1. In due time, my friend. In due time. Til then, NUNS FOREVER!!!

    ReplyDelete