Saturday, January 8, 2011

bows

Can I just say that I'm obsessed with bows? If you can't tell from my wardrobe, I love things that are ruffled, neutral-colored, and have bows. I don't know what it is. Maybe it's my feminine side compensating for my "male aura" that I give off, according to my roommates.

Anyways, my latest obsession:
The fittingly named Bowtied-Beauty Boots from Anthropologie. $248
"Crafted of chestnut leather, ruched at the vamp and topped with three pert bows, this pair will undoubtedly woo you with a dose of feminine charm."

Devastatingly lovely and completely sold out! :( Such is the luck. But I love these enough that they might be worth my time to stalk on eBay. Oh, Anthropologie, I had forgotten how much I love you. Hopefully this doesn't spark a new Anthro binge.

1 comment:

  1. ok. so i actually really really like these. :)

    ReplyDelete