Wednesday, May 18, 2011

stress

This ominous feeling that hangs over me. I don't like it. I don't want it. I can't seem to maintain control over it.

I just feel like life is going a mile a minute, and I'm feeling the wind from the approaching tornado.

I feel really behind on my life; like everybody else knew that life was coming and they started to get a head start on it and I just was left out in the cold. And I'm trying to catch up but it's like the developing country's production function in the Solow Growth model. I'll always be trying but I'll never get to the same place that the developed country's production function is. It's futile.

Wow, I know that's super nerdy for me to relate my emotional mindset to an economics model, but it held meaning for me.

But everyone tells me I'm doing so well, so I kinda just smile and nod and play along with their lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment