Monday, August 6, 2012

faith

Hebrews 11:6 "And without faith it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him."

This whole move has been an exercise in faith. By faith, I've moved to SF, expecting God to provide for my needs, both financially and spiritually. But how do I live in the meantime? In the limbo stages, where I've taken a step, but don't currently have any prospects in front of me? 

I'm learning how to actively live by faith, and I think it starts with my attitude. I may not know exactly why I'm here in SF, but I know it's because God has called me here for a purpose, and it is for my good. I need to change my attitude from fearful to expectant, reminding myself of all the amazing ways God has provided for me thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment