Monday, November 2, 2009

heard

Join me on my journey to self-discovery.

I started counseling today. It was a little weird at first, having someone so focused on me, but I got over that quickly. Now I'm just processing what we talked about.

I think one of the main frustrations I have in my life, is that I don't feel like I'm heard very often. I just feel very misunderstood a lot of the time. Or I feel like my inner thought processes and intents aren't translated very well to my words/actions, so people see only the outward action and misjudge it/me. And then when I try to explain why I do/say the things I do, I don't feel like people take the time (read as: care enough) to understand me.

That's all. Too many thoughts to write coherently tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting. I think I understand you a lot better because of this one blog post. Yay blogs :)

    ReplyDelete